TV NEWS MOM

TV NEWS MOM
Christine Park

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I'm back! (Bad blogger!!! Bad!!!)

Every blog I've ever read on blogging says one of the keys to a successful blog is to be consistent. Well, judging from the fact that my last entry was FIVE MONTHS AGO... I'd say I failed.

In my defense, the holidays came along, and so did Pinterest and Instagram... two highly addictive social networks. So my time online was spent lusting after beautiful photos of places and recipes and things, instead of investing in this project I had once started with so much excitement and expectations.

But 2012 is a new year. And so TV News Mom has returned. Just like any resolution, I don't want to promise anything I can't deliver. So I won't make any grand promises, but I do have a renewed desire to write again, and I will do my best to keep it informative and interesting.

My first topic will be my favorite do-it-yourself at-home beauty/spa products and treatments that save you time and money.

No comments:

Post a Comment