TV NEWS MOM

TV NEWS MOM
Christine Park

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

DEALS AND STEALS: 50% off Snapfish Photobooks

Does anyone have time to scrapbook anymore? I was as avid a fan of scrapbooking as the next mom when my husband and I were newlyweds, and when I had my first child. Then #2 came along, and suddenly the digital pictures of his first gummy grin and first hair cut were relegated to file folders on my hard drive. (Which I try to back up regularly!!!)

Snapfish has the answer. Photobooks are SO easy to make. No more mom guilt! I make one book, for each child, for their birthday. A 20-page 8" x 11" book normally costs around $20 but for two days only, they are 50% off! $9.99 for a year's worth of memories and pain-free creativity. Hurry! Just enter the code GRANDBOOK at checkout by August 20th.

No comments:

Post a Comment