TV NEWS MOM

TV NEWS MOM
Christine Park

Saturday, August 21, 2010

PRODUCT TEST: Crest Whitestrips / Latisse

TV News Mom loves testing products (so you don't have to). For a beauty boost, I tried out both Crest Whitening Strips (for whiter teeth) and Latisse (for fuller lashes).



The above video was the first day for both products. The Crest WhiteStrips was a two-week process. Latisse, more like two to four months, before you see results. So I'll get back to you on the Latisse.

I just finished the Whitestrips the other day. And what do you know? It works! The hardest part was remembering to use them. Twice a day, for 30 minutes at a time. But I just incorporated it into my morning getting ready for work routine and my evening getting ready for bed. Having the film stuck to your teeth can take some getting used to, and for some people, they can cause some sensitivity and gum irritation. But in the end, my teeth appeared whiter and the staining was gone. I wouldn't say I got professional results, but it is a very good do-it-yourself, low-priced alternative. Below is the "After" picture.



Definitely worth trying before a wedding, reunion, or big day at the office. Crest Whitestrips retail for $31.26 on Amazon right now. And here are some coupons before you buy! Now if only I can find my retainers! Then my smile could return to its former glory!

Want me to test a product? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment