TV NEWS MOM

TV NEWS MOM
Christine Park

Monday, August 30, 2010

PRODUCT TEST: Resolve Triple Action



Sometimes strong-willed children feel the need to test you. Like REALLY test you. Like today, when my 3-year-old daughter decided to paint our living room carpet because she, and I quote, "didn't have any paper." This follows last week's episode of painting the headboard and footboard of her bed, as well as her dresser, for the same reason. I couldn't admit to her I was rather impressed with her creation. The colors were vivid and blending was beautiful. See right:

But I put on my mad face and proceeded to scold her for doing what she knew was wrong. Then I panicked... how was I going to get this stain out? Just to give you an idea of the size of this thing: I'd say it was 3 feet long and a foot across! As any mom of babies/toddlers/pets knows -- a good carpet stain remover is a MUST to keep around the house at all times. Our choice is Resolve Triple Action. So far... I've used it on plenty of stains, not even listed on the company's website, including diarrhea, vomit, and strained peas. So of course the second thing I did was reach for the Resolve. (The first thing I did was take a picture to document it for you, dear readers, after sending the little one to time out).

The process is pretty basic and self explanatory. But the company's website actually has these tips:
1. Treat stain immediately. Set-in stains are more difficult to remove.
2. Spray area with RESOLVE® Triple Action Carpet Cleaner.
3. Wait five minutes.
4. Blot or rub gently with a clean, damp, colorfast cloth or sponge.
5. Rinse sponge or cloth and repeat as necessary


The end result... well, since pictures sometimes speak louder than words:

No comments:

Post a Comment