TV NEWS MOM

TV NEWS MOM
Christine Park

Monday, September 20, 2010

NEWS YOU CAN USE: Just Between Friends Consignment Sale

TV News Mom is drowning in maternity clothes, baby gear, and tiny but adorable outfits that I can't bear to part with. After two kids, and no more planned, all that STUFF is piling up in my closets (and at my mom's house across town). The other day, my aesthetician (thanks Jen!) told me about Just Between Friends! "The Nation's Largest Children's and Maternity Consignment Sales Event Franchise." The website describes it like this:
These are not retail stores but rather savings extravaganzas--shopping events that happen usually twice a year per location. At these events, consignors bring their new and gently-used children's and maternity merchandise to sell. Shoppers can then browse and purchase these items at great savings, usually far below retail prices.



Fresno's fall event is coming October 1st through the 3rd. If you're a shopper, there are toys, baby gear, furniture, clothes, shoes, everything you need for your little ones. The merchandise is inspected for quality. Some stuff still has the price tags on! My aesthetician swears she spent just $100 at the recent Visalia event and her 6-month old's wardrobe is set until he's two!!! If you're a consignor, follow this link for instructions on how to sell your goods. For readers not in the Central Valley, there are JBF events all over the state and the country. As for me... I'm looking forward to cleaning out my closets... and making some money! See you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment